* fields are compulsory.
WAVIER FORM CONTENT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, WAVIER & RELEASE FROM LIABILITY AGREEMENT
THIS DOCUMENT IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT. BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU HAVE READ. UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHTS TO BRING A COURT ACTION TO RECOVER COMPENSATION OR OBTAIN ANY OTHER REMEDY FOR ANY INJURY TO YOUR SELF OR YOUR PROPERTY.
THIS SIGNED AGREEMENT SHALL BE VALID FOR AS LONG AS BFF CLIMBING PTE. LTD. CONTINUES TO EXIST AS A BUSINESS ENTITY.
I acknowledge that there are significant elements of risk associated with the sport of rock climbing, bouldering and incidental weight training team building and fitness training regimens and equipment. I further acknowledge the nature and extend of the risks inherent in rock climbing and the use of the facilities include, but are not limited to.
1. Injuries resulting from falling and crashing into walls or other obstacles, whether such walls, rocks or other obstacles are permanent or temporary.
2. Injuries resulting from rope abrasion, entanglement and other injuries that may result from activities or other persons, including but not limited to climbing, belaying, rappelling, lowering on rope, rescue or emergency activities, as well as injuries, abrasions or cuts resulting from contact with climbing walls, holds or equipment.
3. Injuries resulting from falling climbers or dropped items, including, but not limited to ropes, holds or climbing hardware.
4. Injuries resulting from any equipment failures, including but not limited to failures of ropes, slings, climbing harnesses, anchor points, or any part of the climbing structure.
5. Injuries or death resulting from not following proper and customary personal safety procedures and the Rules and Regulation which form a part of this agreement.
6. Injuries resulting from the negligence of other climbers participants, spectators or users of the facilities, including but not limited to belayers or spotters.
7. Injuries resulting from personal physical and mental limits, including but not limited to fatigue, chill and or dizziness, which may diminish reaction time and increase risks of accident, personal strength, coordination, sense of balance, and ability to follow or give directions while climbing, belaying, lifting, spotting or being spectator.
I acknowledge that the above list is not inclusive of all possible risks associated with the use of facility and that other unknown and unanticipated risks may result in injury, illness or death.
RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY:
In consideration of, and in recognition of the inherent risks of the activity associated with the use of the facility. I and/or on behalf of any minor children for which I am responsible for agree, on behalf of myself, my/our heirs, representatives, successors, executors, administrators and assigns to hereby release, waive, discharge and agree not to sue its officers, directors, shareholders, agents and employees, from any and all claims or demands, obligations and/ or causes of action of any nature whatsoever which I may have against its officers, directors, shareholders, agents or employees, on account of any personal injury, property damage death or accident of any kind, arising out of or in any way connected with use of the facility or equipment, whether my/our use is supervised or unsupervised and I/we agree to indemnify and hold harmless the persons or entities mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made by other individuals or entities as a result of my/our actions
I further certify, acknowledge and agree on behalf of myself and/or any minor children for which I am responsible, that I am (we are) physically and mentally capable of myself and/ or use the equipment;
I/ we assume responsibility for and voluntarily assume the risks for any personal injury, death and related expenses involved with this activity;
I/ we assume responsibility for damage to my/ our personal property; and
I/ we assume the risks for accidents or injury caused by the negligence of my/our belayer or spotter.
INDEMNITY FOR MINOR
Waiver MUST be signed before using BFF Climb facility. For participants under 18, a parent or legal guardian must also sign waiver.
I am aware that *my child’s/ my ward’s participation in climbing activities involves a certain amount of risk. It is also intended only for those without significant medical problems (including recent infections or injuries) and those who have been exercising regularly. I shall not hold BFF CLIMBING PTE LTD or their staff, instructors and agents responsible for any damage to or loss of property or any injury or loss of life which may be sustained by *my child/ my ward during the course or arising from any cause in connection with the usage of the climbing facilities.
I HAVE HAD SUFFICIENT OPPORTUNITY TO READ THIS ENTIRE DOCUMENT. I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD IT, AND I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS.
Electronic Signature Consent *
By checking here, you are consenting to the use of your electronic signature in lieu of an original signature on paper. You have the right to request that you sign a paper copy instead. By checking here, you are waiving that right. After consent, you may, upon written request to us, obtain a paper copy of an electronic record. No fee will be charged for such copy and no special hardware or software is required to view it. Your agreement to use an electronic signature with us for any documents will continue until such time as you notify us in writing that you no longer wish to use an electronic signature. There is no penalty for withdrawing your consent. You should always make sure that we have a current email address in order to contact you regarding any changes, if necessary.